Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2010/04/12

another milestone.....

Hi Dearest Oldest Cs :-)))))

Last night Ne was singing " jesus loves me"  where did this come from ? and not long after that " cumbaja" ......how sweet!

Can you believe she''s 13?

Time flies when you are getting old hey?

How''s all with you?

Ne''s min pin (bokkie hondjie) she''s had for nearly 3 years went missing on easter monday....it''s so sad. This doggy was her " baby"  and she use to never finish her food she use to leave some for himi to eat....it hurts her just as it hurts me she keeps on saying

GO FIND HIM, GO PHONE HIM, FETCH HIM

oh and with g nothings changed - he still teases her ...2nd time now he makes her say the most words she''s ever said in a sentence...LEAVE ME ALONE I FALL MY BUM ha ha ha

Love as always Mom

Hi CPM - welcome back to dinosaur territory. Thanks for the update, I think many of us could resonate to Ne's latest major sentence

1