Question
Posted by: Nanke | 2011-10-30

Another lump...

What can this be? Please Please help!?

Okay so I got prim eve plus pills to drink about a month and a half ago for swollen milk glands in my breasts...(don''t know if the pills caused this) but I felt a lump on my left side close to my vagina it hurts when I press on it and it wasn''t there yesterday? Doesn''t hurt when I walk...

I can''t see it but I feel it...

Nanke

I suggest that you consult your doctor, as it is possible that you have area of infection with the formation of a small abscess. This has be treated with a short course of antibiotics and possible surgical excision of the abscess.