Question
Posted by: June | 2010/03/15

Another ectopic?

Hello
I had surgery 7 weeks ago for an ectopic pregnancy(no tube removed). I ovulated around 5 days ago. Since day 3 after OV I''ve had a slight pain on my right side, have spotted a tiny amount of brown blood and am feeling a little lightheaded. I am concerned it''s another ectopic but keep thinking that 5 days past TTC would be way too early to be experiencing ectopic signs. Not sure what to do. Too early for HPT. Any advice?
Thx

You are right that it would be too early for ectopic symptoms. I would suggest that you just wait a while and see what happens with the symptoms.

2

Posted by: A | 2010/03/15

Hi. Perhaps its implantation, whci i know can cause the discharge and slight pain. All the best!

Reply to A