Question

Anonymous

Hi CS CP MOM here doesnt this " anonymous"  mostings freak you out!!!!!!!!!!

Ne, still difficult im just keeping a low profile...i know it will get better

and thanks for the advice about rewarding her to stay home and threatening her .....i get it (im a slow learner you know)

Love Mom
ps. since when are cats on heat for so long?

It does. Apparently you can over-write the anonymous with your choice of nick, but it is unnecessarily confusing.
And hey if you're a slow learner, you should be all the better able to understand Ne, ne ?
I have asked my cat for an explanation, but she just looks mysterious and hides under a chair, glaring at me, and yodelling. Have you found one of my favourite websites, yet : www.icanhascheezburger.com ? If some of their pictures and captions don't bring a smile o your face, you may already be deceased.