Question
Posted by: R | 2008/05/29

Anon

Hi Doc,

Me and my GF live together with her 11 year old daughter. Every part of our relationship is great, she is supportive and loving,but the sex well lets just say non existent. She always wants me to hold her and cuddle her and kiss her, but as soon as i get sexual she pushes me away.It has been like this for two months now, she has also recently gone on lorien. I have tried talking nicely, shouting,screaming, begging nothing works.
I think about cheating on her all the time, which i know is wrong but i also have needs, just dosent make sense why she is so lovable always tells me she loves me, but never wants to sleep with me, please help..

Cheating on her would be the rattiest way to deal with this. Can't you frankly andf calmly discuss this with her ? If she's on Lorien, presumably she's depressed, and that may reduce libido, as may some antidepressants. Consider couples counselling.

1
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/05/29

i understand you frustration, but dont be a total jerk and cheat on her. have you tried to get to the root of her proplem? what does she say? Ask her if there is someone else in her life. anyway, tell her that you at least deserve a proper explanation for why she no longer wants to make love to you.

Reply to almost mad