Question
Posted by: Kay | 2009/12/07

Annoying cough

If I have an annoyingly loud cough. It is chesty and I do get lots of phlegm coming out. What can I do to get rid of it. I feel fine otherwise. I do however also cough through the night and day.
I also seem to have quite a bit of mucus coming out of my left nose when I blow into a tissue. Please can you advice as to what I should do?
I have started taking viral choice and brewers yeast

Hallo Kay
You may have a post nasal drip due to a viral infection in the sinuses. The viral choice is a good idea. Try Benylin or Bisolvon cough syrup to loosen the phlegm. If you cough up yellow phlegm or you develop fever, rather see your doctor for antibiotics.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/07

Hallo Kay

Reply to cyberdoc