Posted by: Curious | 2009-09-01

Annique rooibos range

Firstly,thank u for being so detailed in your answers-somethng i didnt expect from a cyberdoc.please give me your true opinion on the annique products.they are well within my budget and are non-chemical.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Curious, thank you for the question and it is my pleasure.

I first came across the Annique product range about a month ago when I was presenting in Mulderstrift an Anti-Ageing workshop/women’s day for Longevity magazine.
I believe that this is an excellent product range when one examines the ingredients chosen as they have included all the basic moisturizer requirements and other vital ingredients such as anti oxidants, vitamin C, etc.
My advice is to try this range and let us know how it works for you.