Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/11

annique derma lift

Would you please give me your opinion on the annique dermalift?
' Derma lift is a hand-held device with low-level glavanic current, massage, ion and infrared treatment programmes.
Derma lift applies the latest technology to ensure nutrient absorption throug skin barrier, removes toxins, improves circulation, while delivering skin care nutrients.
With Derma lift skin is clearer, younger and healthier.
Reduce wrinkles, improve skin tone and elasticity, clear complexion of marks, spots and pimples.
Dermalift with GALVANIC-ION technology - a professional spa-treatement at home only 16 minutes a day promotes youthful skin.' 

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anonymous, thank you for the question and my apologies for the long delay with my answer.

Unfortunately no medical studies exist that demonstrate that this product works as the company has specified. However, the application of this type of technology has been used for many years and is based on producing an electrical charge that forces the products deeper into the skin. The success of this technology is dependent on the charge produced and the charge of the topical used.

5
Posted by: Luzan cronje | 2014/07/29

Hi wil net hoor ek gebruik die derma lift nou vi 10 dae is dit normaal as jou oe seer raak en as jy hoofpyne kry? O en ek kan se vi my werk dit kan al kla na 10 dae sien dit werk

Reply to Luzan cronje
Posted by: Luzan cronje | 2014/07/29

Reply to Luzan cronje
Posted by: Kallie Kotze | 2013/08/01

Hi there. I sell the DermaLIFT and have seen with my own eyes how fine lines and wrinkels dissapear with constant use. My email: info.pamperlang@gmail.com

Reply to Kallie Kotze
Posted by: Anonymous1 | 2009/07/13

It costs R1600 - go on the annique website for more information.

Reply to Anonymous1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/13

how much will it cost m? can i use it even on my body? where can i access it? any votures for dicount? how long before i see results? how long does the results last?