Question
Posted by: hmmm | 2010/11/24

annie

They say there are many other ways to satisfy each other without penetration. I know that one is oral, but what else?

There are a number of ways to satisfy one another. Making love does not necessarily have to include sexual intercourse. Intimacy and the exchange of good feelings whether emotional or physical is what is important. It is however possible to reach a climax either by mutual stimulation or self stimulation without penetraion and sex toys may add some fun too.

8
Posted by: Johan | 2010/11/29

Mail me,i have a few things i can share with you... hec0001 at gmail dot co dot za

Reply to Johan
Posted by: Pink | 2010/11/24

A man... Amen!!! My toy is my best friend.

Reply to Pink
Posted by: a man | 2010/11/24

The use of toys must not be underestimated, they are great at providing satisfaction, for men &  women

Reply to a man
Posted by: nolla | 2010/11/24

if both are tested and free of any std''s there is a lot of ways,touching ,liking,playing,mutual stimulation etc.

Reply to nolla
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/11/24

How old are you Annie?

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: annie | 2010/11/24

so what non-penetrating methods are safe of STd?

Reply to annie
Posted by: Charles | 2010/11/24

Fingering

Reply to Charles
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/24

Reply to Sexologist