Question
Posted by: Pearl McCLure | 2011/04/15

Ankle Spur

Is there such a thing as an ankle Spure. i have a very sharp pain in my right ankle. i have had a spur below this some years back. but now it is directly inside the hollow of the ankle and has been described as a spur. please explain what exactly is a spur.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Hi Pearl
You can get spurs anywhere, but usually on the heel bone. It is a little bony growth (not malignant)that can be quite bothersome and needs to be removed surgically in some cases- ask your doctor about this.

3
Posted by: lebo | 2011/06/22

no balance when walking ,running feel like i will fall down

Reply to lebo
Posted by: Bulelwa Mdoko | 2011/05/30

I just been told that i have a heel spur by my doctor and reffered
to a specialist that told me to exercise my foot its so painful and sometimes i can''t put my feet on the floor specialy early
morning. Anything i can do cause i''m suffering

Reply to Bulelwa Mdoko
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2011/04/18

Hi Pearl

Reply to Healthy Bones