Question
Posted by: Mali | 2010-02-11

ankle

hi doc
i fell 3 times, every time i injured by right ankle at the same place,just bandaged myself. the last time i feel was last year august it was pretty bad i went to see a physio and we did radiation and orther exercises but did not help, she gave a reference letter to an orthopedic i haven' t gone yet. what is he going to do and what exactly is going to help me coz now i cannot walk long distances ortherwise it become painful to a point where i limp. pls help

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

Dear Mali,

The Orthopedic specialist will start to request an X-ray to make a diagnosis - you may have a fracture or instabillity of one of the foot or ankle joints. After the diagnosis has been established the proper treatment will be then suggested by him

Regards,
Dr de Beer

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010-02-14

Dear Mali,

Regards,
Dr de Beer

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum