Posted by: Frustrated | 2009-09-10

Hi CS, as a matter of interest or maybe even an explanation regarding this issue. I met this guy of 50+ and we had a relationship which was relatively happy until he decided that I was not good enough for him anymore and changed his attitude towards me to one of animosity. He also resorted to commit domestic violence and then said that I asked for the violence. There are unresolved matters and he refuses to communicate with me and when we eventually get a chance to talk the feeling I get from him is, is that he is angry with me for airing my concerns about his behaviour but he does not want to discuss it. I have even tried by putting my concerns on paper with questions which he does not even answer either. I am getting the impression that he is hiding the real reason for his behaviour. Am I being paranoid or does he have deeper underlying problems which he does not want anyone to find out about.

He will never change his bad behaviour if he refuses to admit it exits, refuses to discuss it, and doesn't recogbnize that it needs to change. It hardly matters what the reasons are for his abusive behaviour --- i would be better for you to plan a safe withdrawal from the situation and a safer life without him

Posted by: Rob | 2009-09-10

Leave the poor man alone he doesn' t want you anymore please!!!!!

Reply to Rob