Question
Posted by: julie | 2012/07/05

animal sex

Is it ok if i have sex with my pet dog. The dog is always sniffing me in the region and even licks. I once tried and exposed my vulva to him and he relished licking and It was also very satisfying to me.

I want to focus your attention of the fact that sex with animals (bestiality) is in most countries illegal and prosecutable. The animal is purely following there instinct and has no comprehension with what they are busy and therefor is considered non-consensual sexual activity. In light thereof it is considered not ok.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

9
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/22

"The animal is purely following there instinct and has no comprehension with what they are busy and therefor is considered non-consensual sexual activity." This sentence here is simply the most idiotic, ignorant, and disrespectful to animals that I have ever seen. Animals deserve more credit, at least they're not as brainless as this "expert". I personally have no problem with it so long as no person or animal is hurt and there is no trade involved. What I do have a problem with is people who have a problem with the way that other people want to live.

Posted by: Dick dicklor | 2016/05/17

Naa y dnt u jst call me i dnt hv a gf,jst bring it hee

Reply to Dick dicklor
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/14

Me too x

Posted by: Penisliza | 2012/10/09

Hi Julie
Where in SA are you? I might be able to help you out personally.

Reply to Penisliza
Posted by: wazawaza | 2012/10/04

you that is sick what will you do if the dog bites ur sick -|- ........
y dnt u go to some black township and walk naked at night ur cake will come like a manhole .....u cnt find the right man ....so that means you found the right dog ......u mal pose

Reply to wazawaza
Posted by: NikNaks | 2012/08/29

geez luweez!! get a man, i am sure there are always horny men rich or poor that can appreciate good sex! that is just gross! is djy dan mal hah?

Reply to NikNaks
Posted by: PAKIPRINCE | 2012/07/25

GOD WILL PIUNISH YOU YOU SICK AMINALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

IN MY COUNTRY YOU GET STONED, AND NOT WITH THE HASHISH!

I SPIT ON YOUR FISH SAMOOSA!!!

Reply to PAKIPRINCE
Posted by: Rapsie | 2012/07/11

Julie: Jy is ''n mal P0ES

Reply to Rapsie
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/07/05

Reply to Sexologist