Question
Posted by: lisa | 2011/05/26

Angry diabetics SA on facebook

Hi Dietdoc.. i just wanna tell all diabetics to join Angry diabetics SA on facebook so we can chat, vent frustration and motivate eachother to be healthy as its nice to speak to someone who is going through the same stuff as you are.. join us please x

Dear Lisa
Angry Diabetics SA on Facebook sounds like a good idea. It is important to be able to exchange ideas and lean on someone's shoulder who experiences the same feelings and problems. Thank you for the invite, but while I do Health24, I don't have the time to also do Facebook, but wish you all the very best. If you have diet queries, do post questions on this site so that I can try to assist you.
Go for it!

2
Posted by: lisa | 2011/05/27

thanks doc!! appreciate it xxx

Reply to lisa

Dear Lisa
Go for it!