Question
Posted by: Me | 2011/02/24

Angry at him

I found out my boyfriend kissed another women while he was out of town visiting his family. It wasn''t just a playful kiss nor was he out partying but it was someone whom he obviously has feelings for because they met up for coffee when this happened.

I won''t go into too much detail how I found out but we discussed this. I accepted his apologies even thogh he said he felt so sick when it happened.

I am trying hard to forget it but the anger is still there and I need to let go. I have lost a little respect for him and I have somewhat difted apart from him. Lately he has expressed so much how he loves me.

It may seem very petty. They didn''t do anything else but the fact of the matter he has or had very strong feelings for this woman.

Message have proved this that I came across. Almost as if he had the urge to sleep with her.

OK. WHy would you want to continue with this relatonship ? I agree with the reader - these friendships are like an Idols audition, to see if you're compatible. If not, move on.
If you both really want to continue, see a couples counsellor to work on these issues

2
Posted by: BMW | 2011/02/24

Leave him this is only a BF.
This is why we date to find out if we can commit, this is a non starter - dump him now.

Reply to BMW