Posted by: Myself | 2009-09-17

Angry all the time?

i had a termination of pregnancy a few weeks back.i wanted the baby.he didnt.and i wasnt goin to manage on my own.i dont have any family or close friends.
so anyways that isnt the issue.
he says that i am always shouting at him and i am full of anger,which i cant see.he sais it is like i hate him.
i feel like smacking him at times thou.he dont listern to anything i say and he wasnt there when i was deakling with the baby issue,even now.
sso i just get so frustratted.its like he dont care but he wants me to care.
do you think i need help with counselling,.,maybe all this madness is because i didn want to loose the baby but he did., so i somehow dout his love for me.though before the baby came he wanted it.and last week hes been insisting on intercouse without protection.he says he want us to make a baby.i told him no.
he thinks the reason i said no is because i dont trust him.but how can he d this to me when he knows what happened affected me so much though he never care to ask.
anyway i just appologised and said i wont sout at him again.
i feel i need a break from him.just to be very far from him..its like he doesnt know what he wants.,im tired and hurting.i was very happy i am preg.he took that away from me noe he want me to fall preg again.just after a few weeks.

Its never a good idea to have a termination of pregnancy if you are reluctant and doing it to please someone else, and there are always alternatives if you really look for them. And I repeat, it should be absolutely forbidden by law for anyone to perform an abortion without the compulsory provision of competent counselling before and afterwards --- to neglect the counselling is simply negligence.
Is your bf really so thick and selfish that he can't understand why you feel stressed, frustrated and angry ? And how could he be so crude and stupid as to now urge you to get pregnant again, after having pressured you into terminating the previous pregnancy ? Do not allow yourself to fall pregnant by anyone so clumsy, selfish and disorganized
It is impossible to doubt that you need and deserve counselling.

Posted by: haoza | 2009-09-17

Maybe the reason he want to make this baby is because he feels somehow about the termination and sees how much it affected you and so wants to make thing right.

did he ask you to abort the child without valid reasons, or was he just being stupid like u say he is? he was with you before the baby/ during and after the procedure and he still with you. Don' t you think he just needs you guys to get better in life before having a baby. clearly he has no intentions of leaving you.

I know you might feel mad at him and feel like he never listens, but who does listen? do you? does the next person do? Maybe you talking a language he doesn' t understand, perhaps try speaking his language. He does understand your pain and he needs you to under stand his as no one else is there to understand it better as you, he' s having he' s and yours to deal with and trust me its not going to be how you want it. Try understanding him as your man and he will understand you better too, don' t just sit there and expect him to come to you. Show him you really want him to care and avail yourself.

You should communicate, not point fingers. Recognize your mishaps and make him aware of his, don' t always poke him/ trying to make him the guilty one.

Reply to haoza