Question
Posted by: Chloe | 2011/11/24

ANGRY ABOUT HURTFULL WORDS

I have a very good husband, he is good for my kids and works really hard and long hours. I always thought he loved me although the last 8 months we didn''t have any sex. Last Friday we went out for dinner alone, he was in a very good mood we then have a argument about something really silly - the spelling of a word - can you believe it. On our way home he really freaked out at me and told me he didn''t love me and he wanted to tell me this long a go but he felt too bad as I am a good woman, he is tired of me and he doesn''t feel attrackted to me anymore. He climed in his car and left only to return on the Sunday (we are married for 17 years and I must say through our marriage he now and then makes such brakes - say two times a year). He promised that there is not another women and that he sometimes feel everything gets to much and that he is sorry. I asked him if he wants to continue to be married and he said yes. I honestly wants to believe him but it was so hurtfull, I sit with this anger and feeling of not being good enough and his words that he felt to sorry for me to tell me he doesn''t love me really hurts. What must I do I don''t want a divorce but I can not live with this uncertainty - my hart is broken, and it feels to me he is so distant, I cry every day and its not nice for my kidz

Love isn't only about sex, of course, but your concern is appropriate. Surely the pair of you urgently need to see a good local marriage counsellor to clarify what is and isn't going on, and to see to what extent the relationship can be not merely healed but enhanced for the benefit of both of you.

3
Posted by: Chloe | 2011/11/24

Glen you can shove your sympathy obviously you are one of those guys who blames everything on your partner and at the first opportunity of trouble you jump in bed without a condom with the first available flooze that pass you.

Reply to Chloe
Posted by: Glen | 2011/11/24

My sympathy goes out with you. But there is something i need to tell you, its a mistake most women make in their life. They forget to be who they were when they get married. We men tend to looks in a different ways. I used to do this thing with you but now u don''t want to do it again.why all of a sudden u dont want to do it. We man we need to expereince new thing especially in bed. I want it the way i want. Women tend to have restriction.It start to build a bearer between your relationship. A man will seek pleasure somewhere. He was nailing someone with no condoms after fighting with you. Its true.

Reply to Glen