Question
Posted by: Lungile | 2010/09/14

Angry

I have a problem that i dont know how to handle right now.I have a friend by the name of Busi and my boyfriends brothers girlfriend is Busi yersteday me and my colegues we decided to visit a day spa.

Early in the morning i text a massage telling this friend of mine about our idea and that we should meet for lunch.Then on our way to krugersdorp i asked my colegues to please pass by my friends place.

When we arrive there we were denied axcess since we dont have our idetiny books with us at the complex.And i called her but only to find out that i calling the other Busi and i aplogised and she asked me if i am ok i said yes and she said no you not.And she started telling me that my boyfriend is deppresed and when she ask her man he told him that it was me.

I then immediatley called, confronted my boygriend about it asking him why if he has a problem with he doesnt talk to me about it ,and he said he know nothing about it and angry as he was ,he called his brother about it and his brother called Busi and guess what she denied flat she says that she never spoke to me.

Later that day my boyfriend comes and blames me about the whole thing and i showed him the dialled numbers i made to her by mistake at 10:31 and i tried to call her putting a phone on speaker and she denied again so now i am the bad one. i am sorry for such a long post.I dont know what to do to prove my innocent .

Sounds like a whole lot of people with too much time on their hands and too little worth while to do with themselves. IF they really want to make such unnecessary problems for themselves or other people, there's not much you can do about it except to ignore them as much as possible, and try to make better friends.

1