Posted by: Trish | 2009-01-21

angle of erection

HI my lover' s erection now points downwards as opposed to towards me - is this just a sign of age (he' s nearly 40) or am I not stimulating him enough. The hardness is there but the angle has changed.

penises change with time (aging) and are affected by a number of influences (alcohol consumption, stress ect). as long as his penis is still hard enough and at the right angle to perform sex he is okay. if not or if it worsens he should see a doctor regarding erectile dysfunction (ED) issues.

Posted by: Sans | 2009-01-23

Hey RP, my parents tought me from a young age, it' s NOT pollite to point...
Mabe he just has a very polite penis..

Reply to Sans
Posted by: RP | 2009-01-21

As long as its not pointing at someone else!  )

Reply to RP
Posted by: Sg | 2009-01-21

That is rather strange (downwards) especially at only 40.Normally it stands to attention ie totally upright.As age and other reasons become a factor (usually older than 40) so the erection is not as firm/hard and it might stand at 50-60 degrees or so.
In any event,if he still satisfies you then does it really matter !

Reply to Sg
Posted by: T J | 2009-01-21

HEY TRISH its not you unfortunatly we are like good wine we change with time > > > so dont worry about the direction just as long as its up and abrupt thats all you should worry about ...enjoy

Reply to T J