Question
Posted by: Martie | 2009/10/27

Angised safety after BA

Dear Doc. I had a breast augmentation 5 weeks ago. It was a very radical op as I had no breasts to start with. I am healing very slowly, my incisions still hasnt closed properly and I experience lots of pain and the swelling is still very bad. Anyway, I occasionally have to use Angised for proctalgia fujax but avoided it since the op 5 weeks ago. What are the risk of using Angised while my wounds havnt healed yet and my breasts are still very swollen? I dont want to cause more swelling or even bleeding! Thx

Hallo Martie
Angised is unlikely to cause bleeding in the wounds at this stage, I think you can use it sparingly.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/27

Hallo Martie
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc