Question
Posted by: Pie | 2013/01/29

ANGIKAZE NGIHLEKE KANJENA:

Wow, Themba you made my day bhuti, no comment about what you were saying but big ups you really reminded me the good olded days during 2010-2011. Ja, I couldnot help but start crying and they thought that my madness is back. If you continue like this , my 2013 will be a very good one.................

16
Posted by: Woman | 2013/01/30

Well said T aka Forum Aunty or should I say our Guardian Mother
As for Girl, was only playing along to see how far she would go

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Bella | 2013/01/30

Sure T

Themba now at least i know coz am hearing from the horses mouth hence i asked if its true....

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013/01/30

Couldnt have said it better T...

Reply to Pretty Pear
Posted by: T | 2013/01/30

You guys are hilarious. Woman, Girl is just stirring trouble, ignore her.
Temba really is a good person, inside out, a gentle soul indeed. (Ignoring his recent, conroversial post) Here''s a man who seems to have an interest in womenfolk - I''m not saying he''s doing it right, but you''re accusing him of being gay just because of that - Let''s for one moment pretend he IS gay, now what would be wrong with that? What''s wrong with homosexuality? " Man"  (a " regular"  on this forum) is a known woman-hater, yet no one accuses him of being gay. Let''s not play dirty and lose sight of real issues here.
Enough now. Here''s to happy families!

Reply to T
Posted by: Temba | 2013/01/30

It’ s apparent in your writing that you have nothing to offer in this forum and that’ s why you are dragging my name through the mud. I think your brain cells have shrunk. I can’ t believe you are such an airhead. Unfortunately I won’ t stoop down to your level to insult you. A couple of them ladies who happen to know me, know that I’ m truly a good person inside out, a kindred spirit and gentle soul.

Even i you were the last woman on the planet, I still woudn’ t allow my dog to date you.I wonder if you''ve got high school education, but by looks of thing the highest level of education you attained is creche.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Bella | 2013/01/30

Yhooooooooooooo o ooo ooooooooo o!!

Mthimbana zishaphi is this true fethsu?

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Temba | 2013/01/29

NOTHING

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Woman | 2013/01/29

Mhhhh and Temba what do you have to say about this?
Do you know this Girl?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Girl | 2013/01/29

My friend, a gay guy used to date Temba. He says he''s also a womanizer and a bad boy too.he''s no mr nice guy

Reply to Girl
Posted by: Woman | 2013/01/29

What are you saying Girl?
Clarity pls

Reply to Woman
Posted by: VW | 2013/01/29

Dead call AVBOB!!

Reply to VW
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013/01/29

Ok, I faint...

Reply to Pretty Pear
Posted by: Girl | 2013/01/29

He''s so controversial and opinionated in real life.my boy friend used to date him

Reply to Girl
Posted by: VW | 2013/01/29

Ijo Pie Themba is a handfull, I like him still.

Reply to VW
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013/01/29

Akunzima!!

Reply to Pretty Pear
Posted by: I | 2013/01/29

This was an opportune moment for the ladies in the house to prove their value and worth but somehow you managed to disappoint, not that I agree with Temba either.

Reply to I