Question
Posted by: Raziel | 2010/08/19

Anger within

Lately i have been feeling anger and darkness inside me.im losing alot of friends . I pick fights i know i should leave alone such religion and that but i have this feeling that i just dont care anymore.im not depressed and that. But a friend of mine thinks that im on my way to becoming a serial killer due to this internal anger. yet i wouldnt harm a soul. How can i get rid of this anger without thearpy or seeking mental health.i have this gf and she is so understanding but i dont wanna lose her

OK, let's see. The good point is that you are recognizing That something's going wrong in the way you relate to other people, and have some idea of HOw it is going wrong - that's a good start. If there is indeed some awful degree of anger bubbling inside of you, it would be wise to deal with it appopriately and efficiently, working with a properly qualified psychotherapist / psychologist.
I'm not sure how you expect one might get rid of such anger without therapy. Some people find it is partly helpful to go to a gym as vigorous exercise, and things like punching a boxer's punch-bag may help somewhat. But surely its clear that a therapist's expertise would help you to understand how and why you are so angry, and to work that out of your system, with a definite benefit to you and the rest of us ?

3
Posted by: Me | 2010/08/19

go to Church my dear and Pray!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Lin | 2010/08/19

FAMSA has a really nice " anger management"  workshop. It''s not 1 on 1 though, but they teach you how to deal with it and how to recognise the stressors.

Reply to Lin