Anger Problem

I am a depression sufferer and i know i can be very difficult at times and is also very sensitive. I' ve got a anger problem as well, when i argue with someone i do not want that person to say the last word, but i want to be the person that is saying the last word, if it do happens that the person beat me in words then i feel like psysically attacking the person, which i do at times.

I have also noticed that my brothers children are not comfortable with me, they are not getting used to me, they will always send my son to ask me whatever they wanted to ask me. This is even happening with my fiance'  he is also distanced from me, sometimes scared to touch me, it is also like he is not used to me.

At my workplace i have noticed that one lady will often pretend she does not hear me when i am talking to hear or she will also just be moody some days with me, and again i know she is doing it because she thinks i am a moody person or not a nice person to talk to. My son is the only one that is free to communicate with me but not as free as a child should be with his own mother, because i' ll always yell at him and compare him with other children. I am really suffering from my inside emotions, because i am isolated from the world.

I am not taking antidepressants anymore, because i have realized it is not working for me, i just got from bad to worse.

Sounds like people are feeling rather scared of you and your moods. Its sad that you have stopped taking medication --- maybe the particular ADs you were taking didn't fully suit you, but with the right expert advice from your shrink, you could have persisted until finding one that did suit your particular individual chemistryl. Also, Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ( CBT ) a form of talking therapy would help you to learn new habits and behaviours, unlearning the negative and tetchy styles of thinking that have become a habit for you,, and becoming happier within your self, and nicer for others to know.