Question
Posted by: BDS | 2010/01/21

Anger management and insecurity

I have a problem of trusting my girlfriend. She is much older that me. Sometimes I feel insecure about myself and is scared that she might leave me for an older and more succesful person.

Sometimes I get so angry that it is difficult to think straight and to keep myself under control.

Such lack o trust in others often actually represents a lack of trust in yourself, or lack of self-esteem, so that you're wondering why someone like her would want to remain with someone like you, and you're not appreciating why someone would indeed like to be with you. COunselling like CBT can help you to deal better with your anger, and enhance your self-esteem and self-confidence.

1