Posted by: Hubby | 2008-11-30

Anger management &  dealing with stress

I have been married for 7 years, have a beautiful 2 year old daughter. I run my own business, which is at the best of times is extremely stressful. Most times i cannot seem to forget about the things bothering me and the smallest argument or thing seems to set me off. i often flip out and end up saying or doing things i regret or do not mean. this is obviously impacting my relationship with my wife. i have tried controlling my anger but cannot seem to succeed. What would you suggest i do?

These are skills one can learn --- switching off when your bothering about things is simply churning rather than solving problems, and controlling the impulse to anger. Cognitive-Behavior Therapy ( CBT ) is the most promising method avaibale through which to learn these skills.