Question
Posted by: Angry | 2010/04/06

Anger Management

I would like to find an anger management course/consultant in Pretoria that is not too expensive and consults in Afrikaans.

I have no idea ( nor has anyone else ) who practices where, how, and with what special interests. As anger is rarely a solitary problem, it would be wisest to see any good general psychiatrist for a full assessment of all aspects of this problem, who can then advise as to what treatment would be most likely to be helpful

2
Posted by: postman pat | 2010/04/07

as ek mag vra sou jy so kursus doen is dit omdat jy dit wil toepas by jou werk waar jy dalk ''n senior is, of oor jy ''n kwaad persoon is en indien jy wel kwaad is wat laat jou dink dit gaan werk my vraag kom daarop neer, gaan dit wat jou kwaadmaak of laat voel uitgesorteer wees

Reply to postman pat