Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2009/07/27

Anger management

who can i contact on anger management for my fiance? I am really getting scared now.

I think the best thing, if there is a worrying anger problem, is at all costs to avoid the Anger Management workshops that get advertised, or the people lacking any real qualifications who offer to give Anger Management Classes --- the person needs to see a good local shrink, a psychiatrist or psychologist, for a calm assessment, to identify the type of problem, as the best weay to help may differ widely. Then probably CBT type counselling, whiere the shrink could recommend someone suitable and within reach