Question
Posted by: TP | 2012/09/04

Anger issues

My husband has anger issues he gets angry over small isues and he won,t talk to me for a minimum od 2days, Sleep on the couch, won,t eat for axample if he ask me to witdraw money and i forget, for the smallest things on earth he gets angry. He has admited on having anger issues where can he go for help. The problem is that when he is angry he doesnt want to discuss any thing, the 3days will just be for him to be angry, if there is something that must be discussed during that time it must wait, then he will apologised and say he is sorry he will try to work on it, after a week we will be back to square one again.

Wher can he go for help

I finf it a notably common problem that men, even if they have good reasons to feel sad, anxiours or troubled, annoy their wives by going silent and refusing to discuss their concerns.
When he admits to having anger issues ( and you're not the only person likely to be affected by this, so he may also be causing problems at work, for instance ), strongly encourage him to seek help. Seeing a psychologist or counsellor in the first place, can be very hel[ful in aiding him in identifying the reasons why he gets so short-termpered, and dealing with this in a more fruitful fashion. Check for available people, and ask their receptionist or the shrink personally, if they can help work with such problems. Then the next time he apologises, tell him you've found someone he can work with to sort this out, and offer to make the appointment for him if he'll suggest when he'll be available

4
Posted by: Christie Bear | 2012/10/04

I am an editorial producer for a national talk show based in New York. We are looking for individuals who want their family member or friend to get help with their anger issues. I would love to discuss with you the possibility of having you and your husband on our show to speak with our expert and hopefully get some help. If this is of interest to you, please email me at my personal email Christiembear@gmail.com

Thank you.

Reply to Christie Bear
Posted by: Hakhanh | 2012/09/17

I have to admit that i am a very lazy person. Working out has never been a prtrioiy for me. But ever since i read this quote, it just dawned on me that i really have to persevere &  set time to take care of my body. Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.-Earl of Derbyisn''t that just the truth?I am still lazy, but i''d rather have the time to work out than be sick..^_~

Reply to Hakhanh

Reply to cybershrink | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Flower | 2014/05/21

Hi I am female, 31 yrs old and have 2 kids age 1 and 7, I am the one with the anger issues. My patner also has some issues which is undiagnosed so we don't know whats wrong. I get angry when I ask him to do something and he doesn't do it, or he doesn't do it the way I expect him to do it. I feel angry all the time. I almost never feel happy. I can't remember when last I laughed. Going to work or coming home makes me feel unhappy and angry. I don't know what to do.