Posted by: Piering | 2009-04-17

Please help me. I sometimes get very agressive and angry and completely lose control. How can I control my anger in a better way without throwing things around? Everybody around me is suffering.

There's no simple answer I can give in this format. there ca be many reasons for such episodes of anger and aggression, and you need to see a shrink for assessment, as managing them depends on identifying the cause --- be it stress that's being badly handled, depression, physical causes, or something else

Posted by: anon | 2009-04-17

Hmmm, i dont think its just a matter of fact of growing up, i think thats a bit harsh. Perhaps there is something deep down inside that is making you behave this way, things you havent dealt with. Perhaps try anger management classes and a good councellor. good luck

Reply to anon
Posted by: Grow Up ! | 2009-04-17

Just grow up. Simple as that. You have prbably learned to behave like that by one of your parents or close relatives who were allowed to get away with it and people adopted the attitude of " Oh, so and so has such a temper"  instead of getting them some help to unlearn that behaviour.
No one thinks you are smart when you do that and you just show everyone what a fool you are. There is help for you, but start with yourself and as soon as you have displayed a bout of temper, reflect on what you have done and seek forgiveness for those that you have embarrassed with your childish behavior. You have made an excellent start by ACKNOWLEDING to yourself that you have a problem. Well done !!

Reply to Grow Up !