Posted by: JubJub | 2009-01-19

Good Day,

Last in March I was involved in a car accident and I was the driver. I tried to wake my boyfriend countless times while I was driving and continued to sleep. And I lost control of the vehicle and the car was written off, fortunately no one died. Few weeks after the accident I started blaming him for the accident and the blame developed into anger. The thing is I have been keeping this anger inside of me for months and it has been growing and it made me become physical with him and too emotional. I only told him last week as I could not carry on like that anymore and he doesn' t want to believe me. I' m just dying inside I don' t know what to do, he avoids talking to me and I still love him. I explained everything to him and he said that there’ s no such.
Please help

See a CBT-style counsellor to work through these issues. Maybe you want to blame someone, not to face any personal responsibility for the accident. But whatever the reason, continuing to be angry with him or yourself, does no good to anyone.