Question
Posted by: Pippa | 2011/10/19

Angeliq and eye sight

Hi Doc, I am 55y and have been on Angeliq for a year, stopped for about 6 months and now on it again for about 10 days. Last time I got flashing lights, and now the past week my right eye seems to be not as clear, with a pressing on it, could it be from Angelia please? My chol is 6.6, sugar fine, ECG fine, blood pressure normal, basically all. I am a better person on Angeliq, but just worried about my eye, kindly advise. Thank you so much!

Pippa

It is possible that it is due to Angeliq but I do suggest that you consult an opthalmologist as soon as possible. Rather stop taking the product until you have consulted the opthalmologist.