Question
Posted by: Dee | 2011/07/17

Anemia and fatburner

I have Anemia, low blood pressure and an iron defficiency. I''ve had episodes of fainting before, because of this. I now take tablets for the blood pressure and iron. I would like to loose some weight and considering using a thermal fatburner (slimquick 7 days gentle cleanse and slimquick ultra fatburner). Could this product be dangerous for me to use considdering my health condition?

Dear Dee
I think that you need to first get your iron deficiency under control and this can take 3 months or longer until your body iron stores are replenished even if you are taking an iron supplement. First things, first! If you should use any type of so-called cleanser, it can prevent proper absorption of iron from your diet and the supplement. So by using the Slimquick cleanse and fatburner you may counteract the effect of your treatment for the iron deficiency and retrogress. Once you have restored your body iron stores and are no longer anaemic, you can try using an energy-reduced, low-fat diet (which should still contain adequate quantities of iron) and some exercise to lose weight. Exercise will become possible when the anaemia clears up and you are no longer so exhausted. Taking cleansers and fat burners is basically not a good idea esp in someone who is prone to anaemia and fainting.
Take care

1

Dear Dee
Take care