Posted by: Anon | 2013-02-08

I suffer from anemia and go for iron injection at least every six months. I know when it starts because I start bruising all over and get extremely tired

Someone here at work told me the bruises mean you''re bleeding from the inside? Is this correct?
Also my Grandfather died from blood cancer and she says I am well on my way there

I have had this problem since I can remember. What is the cause? Except for diet, I am not sure

What are your thoughts on this?

You will have to consult an internal specialist for an examination and blood tests. It is of utmost importance to exclude leukemia, as a cause for your symptoms and easy bruising. Your risk is higher, as you have a family history of leukemia and it is very important to have this possibility ruled out.

Posted by: Anon | 2013-02-08

I also have Von Willebrand''s syndrome