Question
Posted by: Terry | 2008/09/15

andropenis - any feedback?

Hi there! remember that you said you' ll check with your colleagues about the effectiveness of ' Andropenis' . so i just wanted to check if you' ve gotten any feedback on this yet? ta!

Terry, sorry. Andropenis is a penis enlargement tool - and whilst it may be registered and used by some medics, such tools tend only to lengthen the penis when flaccid (soft) but make little or no difference to the length of the erect penisn, and may in fact damage the muscle tissue, resulting in injury or erectile difficulties.

I'm wondering why you are wanting to know about this. Many men have concerns about the size of their penis and most (the vast majority) of men have an adequately sized penis! There are several important points to consider here:
1. your penis size when it is soft does not determine it's size when it is erect
2. it looks smaller when looking down on it than it will from the side (as you see other men's penises in the loo's)
3. if you are heterosexual, most vaginas can accomodate any sized penis - (think that a vagina holds something as slim as a tampon, and can stretch to the size of a baby's head during childbirth). The sensitive parts of a woman's genitals are external (clitoral area) and about 1 or 2 inches inside the vagina on the front (anterior) wall - where penis size doesn't really come into play.

If your partner has a concern about the size of your penis, maybe discuss creative ways to work around this. But if your partner hasn't said anything and this is your 'stuff', assume it's okay and you're just victim to unhelpful and inaccurate sexual myths!

2
Posted by: terry | 2008/09/15

well said! but why do we always worry about the size...

Reply to terry

I have tried the andropenis and don' t feel that it works. It is expensive and unless you have alot of free time, it won' t help. You need to use it for a prolonged amount of time (around 8 hrs ) and remove it every hour to massage your penis to get the blood circulating again. You also need to use very loose fitting clothing so that the equipment won' t really show. Unless you work at home, I don' t think that you will be able to use this and go to work or on outings, etc. I also feel that it affects your erections slightly as mines were not as strong as before and it took a long time for it to return to normal.

To be honest, there was nothing wrong with the size of my penis, it was just my ego that wanted those claimed extra inches. Unless you have an extremely tiny penis, don' t bother with the effort, enjoy what you have and find a way of using it effectively.