Hi There, I have hurt my ankle for the 3rd time in a couple of weeks. Is there any exercises I can do to make it stronger.

How have you hurt it? Same injury each time? Different? Where does it hurt? It's impossible to answer this one, I'm afraid.

The ankle is pretty complex - you might have ligament problems, might be tendons, might be the achilles tendon. I would assume it's the same injury three times. That you've just gone out and overdone it the first time, and once injured, the ankle has not had a chance to recover and so it's been hurt a couple more times.

I would suggest taking a day or two off. I don't know what you're doing, but whatever it is, back off. If it's running, then rather don't for a couple of days. Then once that's done, try by walking and see how it goes. If you have pain on walking, then you need to see a physio, because there's something wrong that needs to be treated. If it's OK, then continue walking, but just increase the distance a little more each day. Eventually start jogging again.

Sorry to be so vague, but it's really impossible to guess at the cause without more information this side.