Question
Posted by: Thobi | 2008/08/06

ANASTETIC AND ANTIBIOTICS DURING WEEK 4

I recently had an operation (Labscope) doen to remove a cyst in my overy. At that time I was 4 weeks pregnant and didnt know. After the opp I was given Cyprobay Antibiotics, Myprodol tab. I was later admitted in hospital for PVC Bleeding and was told the Afterbith is at the bottom.

What effect does this have on the baby, and will I be able to carry this pregnancy full term? According to test done whilst in hospital twice, they showed that the pregnancy is still safe, but the bleeding still continues.
Please assist

The medication you took was not ideal. At present all seems okay but you will have to take it a day at a time and see what happens.