Question
Posted by: Blom | 2009-03-13

Anale seks

My man wil graag anale seks met my he , maar ek is nie seker daaroor nie. Is daar enige siektes wat mens kan kry, wat gebruik ek om dit makliker en minder seer te maak? (ek is kleinsierig)
Hy het dit 1keer per ongeluk ingesit en ek het gebloei dit was baie seer. Is daar nie n lubricant wat gebruik kan word nie en is dit veilig?

It is important for your relationship and your future sex life that you discuss your concerns,likes and dislikes with your partner as he needs to realise your anxiety and pain regarding anal sex.

Anal preparation is important as loaded faecal matter in the rectum will cause both irritation and inconvenience. Many water based lubricants are available to allow easier penetration and condom use is ok if desired.

Anal tears and inflammation can occur and lead to painful defecation and human papillma virus can also be transmitted to the anal passage.