Posted by: NOZI | 2012-10-10

Anal warts

I have piles for the past 5 years and i suspect that i also have anal warts because i feel pumbs there and i dont know what is it. I also have on and off blisters on top of vargina and sometimes become redish and painful. Please help

Please consult your doctor for an examination. The piles can be treated with medication and surgery. The anal warts can also be treated by freezing the warts with liquid nitrogen. As for the blisters, the doctor will have to examine them, in order to make the correct diagnosis. Treatment will depend on the diagnosis. It is possible that you have a bacterial infection, which will need antibiotic treatment.

Posted by: anon | 2012-10-12

ag nee man, sis
hoe gereeld bad jy?

Reply to anon