Question
Posted by: zarina | 2008/09/10

anal thing

Why I need Finger in anal , whenever I sex with my hubby ? I can not get orgasm unless my hubby penetrate his finger in my anus.
Am a bi sexual or need 3 some ?

There is no particular sexual activity which indicates that you are gay, straight, or bi-sexual. Who you are sexually attracted to and want a relationship with, is an indicator of your sexual orientation. Whatever turns you on is just what turns you on. Congratulations in discovering what gives you pleasure - don't let this stop you from continuing to explore your sexual response.

2
Posted by: topdog | 2008/09/11

hi zarina did ur husband ever use his penis to enter ur anal.how does he feel about fingering ur anus

Reply to topdog
Posted by: shane | 2008/09/11

the women in my life also is the same....i enjoy it...when she explodes

Reply to shane