Question
Posted by: Bianca | 2010/09/09

Anal sex...Advice needed ASAP!

I am a female, 25 years of age. I have been with my partner for just
Over a year now. He has always wanted to try anal sex and I am open
to this idea.

We have tried several times but he has never fully entered me. We do
Use lubrication and he always is gentle and takes it slow. The problem
Is once he gets about halfway in me I can''t handle the pain and we have
To stop. Is there anything we can do to make this easier and less
painful? Maybe a position that we should attempt?

Also, I have heard that anal sex can cause piles? Is this true and can
It be prevented?

Please advise.

Thanks a lot!

Anal sex requires a relaxed approach as you are expecting the muscles that are used to contracting to relax. Once pain is experienced the probability that the anal muscles will contract even tighter is even stronger – it is in actual fact an attempt to protect the body. What you could do is to focus on breathing out every time your partner enters more. Anal sex could contribute to piles – especially during vigorous sex. Make sure to relax; take it slow; be sensitive and if it remains being painful consider other sexual positions that might be more pleasurable and less painful.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: POEPER | 2010/09/13

Geez Bianca, maybe your man is gay, why why anal, if you have such a moist lovely -|- , i don''t understand it, your anus is there to poop out, tell him to get a gay guy if he want to taste poop.

Reply to POEPER
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/09

Reply to sexologist