Posted by: Anon | 2011-07-07

anal sex without condom

How do men enjoy anal sex without condom? My hubby likes to do it without condom to me which smells awful.

It is always important to discuss your concerns with your partner as this make sex consensual and intimate.Different cleansing techniques can assist you but you need to be comfortable .

Posted by: Nusty | 2011-07-22

I do anal a lot with my partner. Even last night cos I had my periods. Its not disgusting, yes, smelly at times (but that is expected mos). guess all that depends on the kind of relationship u guys have. after we are done, we just have to wipe nicely and take a shower, done!!!

Reply to Nusty
Posted by: nana | 2011-07-19

It verynice.

Reply to nana
Posted by: Dug | 2011-07-13

Hey Joe, you don''t wipe deep inside, and anal isn''t just at the naught. It goes deeper than your finger can. So don''t say poor anon is dirty. It''s her husband that is the Vark. Or should I say the gentelman. He pushes her stool in for her.

Reply to Dug
Posted by: BOND | 2011-07-12

is anal sex safe safe, with or without condom

Reply to BOND
Posted by: Joe | 2011-07-08

Just goes to show how clean u are! Try wiping properly and bathing regularly ok.... u vark!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: P | 2011-07-07

I would not even do anal WITH a condom. I know people who have had anal sex developed anal fissures which required surgery and also hamroiids (piles) which is extremely painful when removed. Some gay people have bleeding down there which surely cannot be pleasant.

Reply to P
Posted by: AL HUSSAINI | 2011-07-07

Anon, Do you lick his penis after anal sex ? awful ?