Question
Posted by: Al Hussaini | 2012/02/03

anal sex when drunk

I tried many times anal sex with my wife, but penis did not enter in her ass-hole , due to tightness and pain.
Last night she drunk too much, I tried anal sex, my penis entered so easy, It was real life time fun.
I want to know it is due to resistance I couldnot do anal sex before ?

Anal penetration requires of the receiver to be relaxed – the more stressed she/he feels the tighter the anal muscles will contract (an involuntary response). The more a person gets control over the muscles and relax more the easier it would be to voluntarily take control over the anal muscles. The fact that she was under the influence of alcohol most definitely could have contributed to her being more relaxed; less self-conscious and nervous that could have resulted in a successful anal penetration.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/02/03

Reply to Sexologist