Question
Posted by: anon | 2012/08/13

anal sex problems

I am trying to have anal sex with my partner for 2 months and every time i put my hard -|- inside the anus, it doesn''t get in more than 1 inch and slips out. it also doesn''t stay hard all the time and when i masturbate every day, it always stay hard.
We have tried several positions, i want it to work in missionary and on her stomach. Do you have any suggestion?

What angle should i put my -|- in, missionary and on her stomach ? Is it harder on the stomach position because of the butt cheeks ?

Thanks.

Firstly it is important to determine if your partner has such a strong desire for anal penetration and if she is as comfortable with it as you are. The fact that you are having difficulty with anal penetration is probably because she is not relaxed enough or you do not use enough lubrication. It is crucial to be gentle until both of you are comfortable – you do not want small tearing and pain to be part of the experience. Furthermore the fact that you are struggling with the anal penetration could contribute to you having further difficulty maintaining a hard erection (performance stress).

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

3
Posted by: jim | 2012/08/16

Only med with a hidden gay tendency want anal sex

Reply to jim
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/08/14

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: cc | 2012/08/13

why do u want anal sex?gees what about all the germs and getting piles

Reply to cc