Posted by: Faye | 2011-02-07

Anal sex - I detest it!

Hi, my husband and I have a very healthy sexual relationship, however, he has commented that he would like to try anal sex. i am totally disgusted at the thought, and know that I would never be able to go through with it. We have been married 18 years, and never tried it as i am so terrified at the thought. I have had a heamroidectomy (removal of piles) due to child birth and that experience was excruciating. This has compounded my fear of anal sex. How do I get around this? Vaginal sex is quite satisfying to both of us, and my female organs are still the same as it was before I had children, which is why i dont understand why he still has the urge to go the anal route?

you have to fully express your feeelings to your partner and stand your ground but you need to have a fairly frank and open discussion with your husband as to the the reason for the new found feeling /interest in anal sex .Once explored, issues could be debated and you might be surprised that you might have a very amicable decision in your hands .

Posted by: ABC | 2011-02-08

If you detest it then just tell your husband so. I see you''ve also written to Cybershrink regarding your husband''s cheating on you. Maybe you think that your husband had anal sex with the " other woman"  and that''s why you can''t get your thoughts around it?
Couples counselling would do the trick. The counsellor will be able to help you guys communicate. He/She will be the " middleman"  and make sure that there''s no " bashing"  of one another. Tell your husband that you guys need to do this.

Reply to ABC