Question
Posted by: leon | 2010-06-30

anal sex for me

HI ,well ime quirios about anal sex and i would like to have some ,but here is the catch my wife doesent have a penis,i am not gay and i dont cheat on my wife and i dont whant to.but i do whant to be penetrated in some form or way ,what is safe and is this not a bit wrong? or sould i just leave it

Leon, many heterosexual faithful men are interested in anal sex. If your wife is willing to participate it may be that you could explore this with her finger(s) or a sex toy. Make sure that (1) her nails are cut, (2) that plenty of lubricant is used, (3) that you go slowly and gently and let her know when to stop/go, and (4) make sure that whatever penetrates you is washed thoroughly - the bacteria from the anus can cause infection if transmitted to another part of the body.

Whether it is wrong or not is a matter of morality and not the place of a professional to comment on. It can be safe as long as you use the guidelines suggested. It is your (and your wife's)decision as to whether or not you try this together.

Claire - SASHA

15
Posted by: leon | 2010-07-02

i dont perticuly whant a dick shaped dildo in me its more as knowing sugest a prostate stumulation that ime after,and i dont think that that makes me gay!!!!! as ime not attracted to guys sexualy

Reply to leon
Posted by: Ziggy | 2010-07-01

Go to an adult shop + buy a strap-on penis. Many lesbians use them on their lovers. They''re made of a synthetic rubber type of material + the woman straps it on. She can penetrate U anally with this. Not for me though but some people say they work fab.

Reply to Ziggy
Posted by: A man | 2010-07-01

To all the fools who think just because a man likes his anus stimulated he is gay...get a life!!!! have you never heard of the prostate gland? it feels wonderful to have it stimulated by your ladies finger or a toy, there is nothing GAY about it. Wish people would grow up

Reply to A man
Posted by: Knowing | 2010-06-30

Listen guy, what you want is quite normal and no, you are NOT gay. There are nerves around the anus that respond to touch and of course there is the prostate gland situated inside the anal canal that when stimulated with a finger is VERY pleasurable. To solve you problem, you will have to discuss this with your missus and explain your needs. Good luck

Reply to Knowing
Posted by: tsayaya | 2010-06-30

just commit a serious offence and go to jail, bet u''ll get all the penis that u want there

Reply to tsayaya
Posted by: THE PRIDE | 2010-06-30

TELL YOUR WIFE TO STICK HER TOE IN THEIR
MOHAHA

Reply to THE PRIDE
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010-06-30

I wonder why you deny being gay, there is nothing wrong with it, it does not report its arrival, but with you all the signs are there. come out of that closet.

Reply to Johnny Bravo
Posted by: Anon | 2010-06-30

oh big brother

give the man a penis please somebody

Posted by: Woman | 2010-06-30

Instead of convincing her, why not try speaking to her? Surely if you have sex, you should be able to speak about your fantasies to each other? What are her fantasies? Have you made any of them come true? You''ll be amazed how much trust and intimacy open conversations bring to the bedroom.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Anon | 2010-06-30

Oh brother again

Posted by: leon | 2010-06-30

so do i how do i covince her

Reply to leon
Posted by: Woman | 2010-06-30

Believe it or not,many men share this need. That is why butt plugs were invented. Speak to your wife. Explain to her that you still want to have sex with her, it has nothing to do with being gay. You like to have your prostrate stimulated (if I am understanding you correctly). If you feel comfortable with the plug, you might even want to buy a dildo especially for that. I hope your wife is game.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Bo | 2010-06-30

You are GAY.

Reply to Bo
Posted by: Anon | 2010-06-30

Oh brother

Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-06-30

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist