Question
Posted by: A woman | 2011/10/03

Anal sex debate

I have read a lot about anal sex on here and various other places. It always seems to be the man that wants it and not the woman. Do women want to indulge in anal sex and do they actually enjoy it? I have never met a woman who enjoys it, most do it to satisfy their men. It is common knowledge that women do not have anything like a prostate to provide pleasurable feelings if stimulated, so one can only assume that there is no pleasure in having anal sex for a woman. Surely if men are so fascinated by anal sex they may as well be gay.

Dear A woman,

A man enjoying anal sex is not a criteria for determining his sexual orientation. Sexual orientation is about the gender you are mostly physically/erotically attracted, emotionally drawn to in the sense of falling in love with and who you most fantasise about in erotic fantasies.

Some women do enjoy anal sex. The anal area and anal sphincter his a high concentration of nerves so stimulation of her anus, including penetrative sex done correctly with much lube, and the stretching sensation, for some women is pleasureable. The pleasure of anal sex for some women is not only at the physical level, it is also psychological. The element of engaging in a "taboo" activity as well as the level of "domination and submission" that is played out in the act of anal sex can also be a great psychological erotic charge for some women.

8
Posted by: shawn | 2011/10/04

I more than 100 % agree with Roommate. A body was created by almighty and an exit hole was created with muscles so you can control when to open the door for the waste to exit. And just before the door is the storage area. Why would stick your dick in there. And ladies if you want to loose that muscle control by wrong way entry then better be prepared for wearing nappies later in the age.

Reply to shawn
Posted by: Lizzy | 2011/10/03

I once tried it and couldn''t sit for a week. I hate i hate i hate and wouldn''t advice anyone to try it.

Reply to Lizzy
Posted by: Woman | 2011/10/03

Lady, I just think it''s something different. We don''t do anal every day, I think we''ve had anal once or twice this year. My husband knows I enjoy our sex life, we do things together that require trust, but trust again builds intimacy.

We''re married to each other and we keep each other happy and satisfied. That''s what everyone wants from being married, isn''t it?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Roommate | 2011/10/03

The bottom line, after discussing and analysing every aspect of like or displike of anal sex is the fact that you WILL end up in nappies.
The anus is not designed for sex, it is designed to get rid of rubbish in your body.
Anal sex stretches the anus and you WILL loose your control ofthe mussles in your anus.
There are no operations to fix this so if you want to be dripping " stuff" and soiling yourself soon and until you die.... do carry on.

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Lady | 2011/10/03

Ok Woman, so, if it is not about being gay, then what is it about in your oppinion?

Reply to Lady
Posted by: Anon Girl | 2011/10/03

A womans that allow it are sick in their heads. It hurts, its not fun, there is no climax and for ages after it feels like I cant keep control of my wind or when I need to go. That is very embarasing and I dont like it. I also just do it to keep him happy and I pretend it is nice for his ego. I really hate it its horribel and I wish he wont ask me or be upset if I say no

Reply to Anon Girl
Posted by: Woman | 2011/10/03

I enjoy anal sex because I don''t feel guilty about enjoying it. It is not dirty, it''s not bad. It doesn''t hurt because we use plenty of lube and I am relaxed about the anal positions (there is more than one). Honestly, it''s just more sexual play to enjoy with my husband. There is nothing on this earth I enjoy more than sexual play with my husband. If we do something that I don''t orgasm from, so what? Sometimes I enjoy seeing him working up to coming, he doesn''t need to to satisfy me to the point of orgasm every time. The pleasure of this is in his pleasure and the trust between us.

Liking anal has nothing to do with being gay. you seem to have made an assumption there.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/03

Dear A woman,

Reply to sexologist