Question
Posted by: Harlene | 2010/10/21

ANAL SEX CRAVINGS

My husband and I tried anal sex for the 1st time a month ago and now I am totally hooked and crave it daily. Is this normal? We use lots of lube and a condom. Besides the rectum muscles being streched, are there any other issues I should be aware of?

Dear Harlene,

Many couples explore anal sex and many discover it to be a great source of pleasure. There are many websites that give you all the needed information for engaging in safe clean fun anal play. This includes douching, taking things slow to start to allow the anal sphincter to relax and get use to the presence of the penis and using lots of lube.

Just know that there are many blood vessels colse to the surface of the skin of the anal opening so use alot of lube, be properly relaxed if you going to be more rough to prevent bleeding.

5
Posted by: Susan | 2010/10/27

Oh, here we go again with Tannie Bozo and Tannie Kiekie! Aren''t you two too stuck-up to be reading this column anyways? I LOOOVE anal and would recommend it to anybody!

Reply to Susan
Posted by: KieKie | 2010/10/25

This is just not right? I think this is something whores would allow sick men to pay them for?

Reply to KieKie
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/10/22

While you at it Harlene, shop at your local pharmacy for adult napies. You will soon have to wear them, You will develope anal seepage if you do the butt thing daily.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: XXX | 2010/10/22

A lot of couples enjoy anal sex but I''m not sure about it daily-prefer the real deal most of the time.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/10/22

Dear Harlene,

Reply to Sexologist