Posted by: SUSAN | 2013-01-14

anal sex

my partner and i have a wonderfull sex life i am verry happy and so is fact i have never enjoyed sex so much and him to ...but recently he has ask me for anal sex ...he also wants me to put my finger in him that makes him cum very fast...i do not mind doing that for him but i do not want to that wrong or is it normal...i have even been thinking bad things like that he might be fanticising about doing it with a man.....please help me

You should definitely discuss your feelings with him. If you do not feel comfortable engaging in anal sex then he needs to know this and should be accepting of your preferences. There are so many ways of pleasing one another that suit both of you. It is also important to know that more heterosexual couples engage in anal sex than homosexual. Because he enjoys this type of stimulation or activity does not mean that he is homosexual.

Posted by: anon | 2013-01-18

I totally agree with u BlackMack. I think what Susan can do if maybe it makes her feel dirty is wear a condom on the finger.

Reply to anon
Posted by: BlackMack | 2013-01-15

Hi Susan
Main difference between men and women = prostate.
It has been coined the male equivalent of the female g-spot, it has been reported that stimulation of this gland results in a heightened orgasm (your partner clearly has tried and knows this). He would just like to explore his heterosexual adventure with you, please try not to be too judgmental, he probably already knows that it''s weird for him to dig there ...

The only time you should show signs of concern is when he would like to execute such actions with a third party (group sex - with another male ... MMF).

Your sex life seem wonderful, he would just like to explore it more (he is not bored, in fact the opposite ... He trusts you a lot and confides in you)

Reply to BlackMack