Question
Posted by: Ms F | 2012/06/20

Anal Sex

I have noted that my boyfriend has is interested in anal sex. the other night he inserted his finger into my anus and all was ok fine, I enjoyed it too. He then tried to put his penis in and it hurt so bad I started bleeding.

From that day on, he only inserts his finger, but I realise that he still wishes to do it with his penis.

My question is how do we go about doing it right?

Anal sex can be painful or damage the delicate anal skin which can result in bleeding. It is important to realise that unlike the vagina, the anus has an anal sphincter so that one does not have incontinence. If one is to attempt anal penetration, it is important to use lots of lubricant and to take it really slowly so that the sphincter can slowly open without damage. You would have to guide your partner and gradually allow the sphincter to relax and for penetration of the penis to occur. Please remember that the anus contains feaces which have bacteria which can cause infections of vagina or urethra (urinary system). It would be important to wash first before attempting penetration or touching of these areas after anal penetration has occurred.

10
Posted by: fRED | 2012/06/27

i HAVE HAD AWESOME ANAL SEX WITH A FEW LADIES AND THEY HAVE REACHED SCREAMING ORGASMS AS WELL. MANY WOMEN DO REALLY ENJOY ANAL AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH IT BETWEEN CONSENTING ADULTS. OPEN YOUR MINDS AND BE PREPARED TO TRY THINGS WITH YOUR PARTNERS INSTEAD OF CONDEMMING OTHERS. ANAL SEX IS GREAT IF BOTH ARE WILLING AND ENJOY IT AND TO HAVE A LADY COME INTENSELY DURING ANAL SEX IS A REAL TURN ON FOR A GUY AS WELL. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO HOMOSEXUAL TENDENCIES OR INTERESTS AND I LOVE WOMEN.

Reply to fRED
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/06/24

Lindiwe..... Anal penetration can enhance sexual experience and needs ''a little something'' more to bring on climax.
Dont be afraid to experiment. This is much easier if you are in a committed relationship though. Imho it could be a disaster if the couple dont know each other well and dont communicate as it could lead to pain if done hastily and of course end in bleeding.

And dont forget cleanliness is important.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Lindiwe | 2012/06/21

does a girl reach a climax with anal sex? realy now..

Reply to Lindiwe
Posted by: thembi | 2012/06/21

i think your boyfriend is gay, i mean if there is a vagina why do u want an ass???
An-|-was not made for sex.
Sies maan,

immoral indeed, this is a crazy world! yak!

Reply to thembi
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/21

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/06/20

Why the Heck would you want to do something that hurts her to begin with??? But then again - People tend to keep smoking even though it''s really Crappy when they first try it!! People are so so dumb!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Chris758 | 2012/06/20

Ann, I think it is because they see it in porn movies!! I can only imagine that both partners would like to experiment but man, things must be very clean if you go that way!! and the original place is much nicer!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: ann | 2012/06/20

Can any man tell me why a man would want anal with a woman?

Reply to ann
Posted by: XXX | 2012/06/20

If you take a look at the archives at the top of the forum you will find plenty around this discussion.
You need to take things very slowly with lots of lubrication.You also need to try and relax as this will help entry.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Mphonyana | 2012/06/20

I also want to know the answer based on the above question.

Reply to Mphonyana