Question
Posted by: Jena | 2012/05/07

anal sex

Hi ladies me and my partner want to try anal sex, and advise of experience

Make sure you have enough lubrication and preferably use a condom as tearing could very easily occur and that way both of you are properly protected.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

5
Posted by: Auth | 2012/06/03

Niche Marketing Internet Anyone have any idea how to find the profitable niche mintekarg internet and what would be the criterion I should look into in order to get profitable Niche Keyword?Niche Marketing Internet seems too saturated especially on making money and internet mintekarg niche.I already spent almost a month to find Niche Marketing Internet but so far no luck.Can anyone helo me on this Niche Marketing Internet criteria I should focus on?

Reply to Auth
Posted by: Gerza | 2012/05/26

Thank you for every one of your work on this website. My aunt loves doing intitvegasion and it''s really easy to see why. All of us hear all regarding the dynamic manner you present reliable guidelines on this web site and even attract contribution from other people about this theme while my child has been discovering a great deal. Enjoy the rest of the year. Your performing a pretty cool job.

Reply to Gerza
Posted by: Gratten | 2012/05/09

In my personal opinion, anal sex is one of the best physical sensations that there are. And I''m talking about receiving it!

Yes, you have to be careful. Plenty of lube, and starting out slow.
The first thing to do though is douche. Wash out the anal area. You don''t want the insecurity of thinking " what if the guy''s penis comes out and it''s covered in crap?" 

I find that using a two litre plastic coke bottle (lubed up on the top) is very useful for injecting water into your rectum. Repeat the process of filling, and emptying, until the water is clean. It will be several hours before any more fecal matter comes along, so you can feel confident (unless of course you happen to have a tummy bug :-)

With plenty of lube, the key is to relax. You will naturally try to tense up as you feel his penis trying to poke your hole. Against your own instinct, just relax, let your muscles down, and it will slide in surprisingly easily. Just breathe.

In my personal experience, once a penis is inside me, it jabs parts of my insides that seems to literally jolt with pleasure. It''s like an electric shock inside me, and it radiates outwards.

I think anal sex is wonderful, but try it with caution. Hard jabs can cause lots of pain, but a controlled build-up will slowly bring you to your limits. Do it slowly at first, and see how it goes, slowly working up.

Lube is ESSENTIAL for anal sex, otherwise you end up with a " dry-f***,"  [not sure if I can swear on this forum] which results in tears and potential bleeding.

So:
*Douche
*Lube
*Start out slow and work up
*Don''t be afraid to say if it hurts. It''s an unusual feeling. Instinct tells you it''s pain, but beneath that is a lot of pleasure.

Have fun experimenting, and above all, be careful! :-)
Regards,
Gratten

Reply to Gratten
Posted by: XXX | 2012/05/07

Anal sex is something a lot of men and women want to experiment with but from my experience,not too many women thereafter want to have it too often.
Just make sure you have a lot of lubrication,take things slowly and don''t be rough.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/07

Reply to Sexologist